A sneak peek into our 1st Hair Cuts!
My daughters were recently flower girls in my sister’s wedding and we decided it was a good time to get their first hair cuts.
Warning, there might be some tears!
Lisa’s Tips For Children’s Cuts:
- Bring them well napped and well fed
- Bring their favorite snacks
- Have realistic expectations: it’s hard to give a good haircut with a squirmy moving target
- Properly communicate your desire: Trim or full cut? Long or short? Bangs or no bangs? Hairstylists are not mind readers
- Avoid trauma: if a child is scared and or screaming, don’t push it. You want them to enjoy this experience.