I’m a sucker for an easy-peasy project and this one sure fits the bill!- Krystle K
DIY Almond Butter
- Soak almonds overnight (tutorial here)
- Blend for about 10 minutes or until the almonds release their oils
- Turn off the processor and scrape down the sides
- Be mindful of the food processor overheating and turn it off for a few minutes if it gets too hot
- Once the almonds blend into a paste, you are done! (this can take 20-45 minutes depending on the blender)
You will have moments where you don’t think anything is happening and a long period of time when the almonds look like dust, and then just when you are about to give up on your failed project a little miracle happens – it magically becomes almond butter! Enjoy your easy-peasy, creamy homemade almond butter!
Not the DIY type? Check out our favorite Snap approved brand!