by Lindsey Mills | staff writer for The Snap Mom
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
I’m always playing around with Pamela’s GF Baking and Pancake Mix, and this was a score!! Took me 10 min from start to oven.
Yield: 1 dozen Muffins
- 2 large eggs [I recommended free range]
- 1/4 cup butter, room temp. [grass-fed]
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup raw brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 cups Pamela’s baking and pancake mix
- 1 heaping cup of blueberries ( if using frozen berries don’t thaw first)
*Optional: 1/2 cup chopped pecans
The possibilities for this batter are endless: You could sub mashed banana for the oil. You could do peeled apple chunks instead of the berries and add a teaspoon of cinnamon. Be creative!
Streusel Topping Ingredients
1/3 cup Pamela’s baking mix
1/3 cup sugar
1 tlb soft butter
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Soften your butter to room temp, and set your eggs out for about an hour. You don’t want them cold!
- Line your muffin pan with papers
- Preheat your oven to 375*
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs, oil, butter, sugar, vanilla, and yogurt until well blended
- Add the baking mix and blend well until batter forms
- Gently stir in blueberries [and pecans]
- Spoon into pan. I fill it pretty full so they run over
- Mix with fork until coarse chunks form
- Sprinkle over muffins and bake 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean!
These are delicious with a cup of tea! I would know, I just had one 😉