Tomarra Richardson tells Yahoo Parenting how her 12-year-old disabled daughter rescued her 3-year-old sister from drowning. She hopes the story will show that “even those with disabilities are capable of doing great things — including saving a life.”
- Baby With Down Syndrome Surprises Wedding Guests!
- Pumping Milk in a Humvee…Like a BOSS
- Why I Hate World Breastfeeding Week
- Surgeons Perform First Ever Double Hand Transplant on Child-VIDEO
- Heartwarming Moment 8-Year-Old Boy with Cerebral Palsy Finishes Triathlon
- First-Grader Finds Out His Best Friend has Cancer