I bought this lovely local mint at a farmer’s market and couldn’t wait to get it home and brew some tea. It is so easy, and I just love mint! The scent of mint is known to relax the body and improve a person’s mood. It is often consumed in various forms to freshen breath, alleviate digestive trouble, and calm the mind. Most tea will fight stress, and mint is no exception. Read on to see how easy it is to make delicious mint tea.- Krystle K
- Wash 4-5 stalks of mint
- Bring 3-4 cups of water to boil (depending on your teapot size)
- While waiting, roll the mint between your palms to release the oils
- Place mint in teapot strainer
- Add in boiling water, close lid and wait 5 minutes
- Pour into your teacup and enjoy!
- Add a squeeze of lemon and some raw honey
Check out: Freezing Fresh Mint!
In the meantime, check out this post on How to Dehydrate Fresh Herbs!