Five-year-old Claire Koch was born to two deaf parents, and American Sign Language was her first language. So while 60 of her peers used generic hand motions, Claire chose to use ASL, much to her parents’ surprise… source
- Baby With Down Syndrome Surprises Wedding Guests!
- Pumping Milk in a Humvee…Like a BOSS
- Why I Hate World Breastfeeding Week
- Surgeons Perform First Ever Double Hand Transplant on Child-VIDEO
- Heroic 12-year-old Girl with Down Syndrome Saves Sister From Drowning
- Heartwarming Moment 8-Year-Old Boy with Cerebral Palsy Finishes Triathlon