I love this recipe, I kinda made it up as I went. To be honest half of the time my baking experiments are flops because I’m a total rebel and can NEVER stick to the recipe.
Luckily this coconut cookie venture turned out to be a success!
I dubbed them my “Seinfeld Muffin-Top Cookies” because thats what they kinda look like. Anyone born in the 70’s/80’s will appreciate this pop culture reference 😉
The Snap Mom Muffin-Top Cookies
- 1/2 cup Organic Nutiva Coconut Oil (click HERE to purchase)
- 1 cup raw sugar (click HERE to purchase)
- 3/4 cup milk (I used raw goat’s) (click HERE to find local raw goat’s milk)
- 2 hormone/antibiotic free eggs
- 2 cups King Arthour Whole Wheat Flour (click HERE to purchase)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt & dash of cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350•
In a bowl combine coconut oil & sugar followed by eggs
In separate bowl combine flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt & cinnamon
This part is a great toddler activity!
Slowly combine dry and wet mixes
Spoon mix onto a baking sheet and place in over for 7-10 minutes
Wait and watch…
Remove when golden-brown, fluffy and muffin-top-esque
Let cool & Enjoy!
For more healthy & simple baking options click HERE
For more activities for your kiddies click HERE