“The cost of hosting is a big financial commitment and we are asking for your help to make this little boy’s Christmas the best one yet. All money raised will go toward Markiss’ hosting costs, plane ticket, chaperone costs for the trip, Christmas gifts, new clothes and food. We have been advised that many of the orphans come over with nothing more than the clothes on their back.”
- Brock Turner: The Elephant in the Room (or should I say behind the dumpster?)
- When is Rape Rape?
- COMPANY IS COMING – VIDEO (how mom acts…spot on)
- This “Girl Without a Face” is Adopted, She Gains a Sister With the Same Disorder
- A Mom Called the Police on My 3-Year-Old Son After a Playground Accident
- This Baby Died From a Kiss – Every New Mom Needs to Know This