Thrifting 101 With The Snap Moms
Thrifting is a passion that Krystle K & I share and we have spent many a day with all 4 kids in tow hunting down a deal! There is no greater shopping joy than scoring a great item, for a amazing price! -Whitney J
1. Shop on Sundays (for markdowns)
2. Bring Grandma with you on wednesdays for 30% Senior Discount!
3. Go to ExperienceGoodwill.org for COUPONS that you can show from your phone! (I love the 5.00 off of 25.00 one!)
4. Google to find average item pricing (you should never pay more than 50% of the retail price)
5. Head to the back of the store (most stores keep sale & clearance items away from the door)
6. Have a mental list of “wants VS needs”
7. Take time to try on clothing items (I have gotten home with several pieces of clothing I thought would fit…fail)
8. Thrift often
9. Check out some fun & easy re-purpose projects before you head out for inspiration (CLICK HERE)
10. Bring cash. It will help you have self control.
CLICK HERE to read about UP-cycling